Thursday 20 April 2017

{ * Best & Top * } Earth day Facebook Status Whatsapp Status Wishses Message Sms Quotes } Earth Day Wallpaper 2017

Best Facebook Whatsapp Status Of Earth day 2017 :


Hello Friends,
How are you all???? I am here always for you because now i wanna shared with you Happy earth day 2017 status so read this post carefully and shared with your friends , relative . I know you are interest in earth day ,because  you are reading this blog , so I can say that you are great person because you worry about our earth and you wanna best status of earth day because you wakeup other people mind, First thanks to you . So do not think more dear, scroll down and get Whatsapp Instagram Status of Earth day 2017 which is very useful for you. I have also Happy Earth Day 2017 Quotes so plese visit this link and shared with your friends. If you wanna Best Image Wallpaper and Picture Of Earth Day 2017 then come to here " Earth Day Image 2017 : earth day 2017 pictures | Earth day posters | Poster on Save Earth" and get best ones from here. We have also Earth Day Wallpaper 2017, so enjoy your day friends, because its day only for you . In last i wanna say  with you please save water, electricity and petrol and don't spread garbage here and there and be safe . Once again wish you Happy Earth Day 2017.       
Earth day status 2017
earth day wallpaper 2017


Best Status Of Earth Day 2017:

It takes about 3.4 seconds for me to go from ''this is the best day ever'' to ''I want to stab every human being on planet Earth''
Best Status of earth day 2017

The only day that I will stop loving her, is when the earth stands still.
Best Status of earth day 2017

One day you will remember me,one day you will laugh at the memories,one day you will try to find me. But One Day I wont be waiting for what you have to give
Best Status of earth day 2017

Last year I asked santa for the sexiest person on earth, the next day i woke up in a box...
Best Status of earth day 2017

Nice guys are found at every corner of the earth...too bad the earth is round.
Best Status of earth day 2017

Today is opposite day. Wait...if today is opposite day and I say that it is opposite day that means today isn't opposite day. If it isn't opposite day then how cAn I say today is opposite dAy? I'm so confused 
Best Status of earth day 2017
-.-
It takes about 3.4 seconds for me to go from ''this is the best day ever'' to ''I want to stab every human being on planet Earth''
Best Status of earth day 2017

The only day that I will stop loving her, is when the earth stands still.
Best Status of earth day 2017

One day you will remember me,one day you will laugh at the memories,one day you will try to find me. But One Day I wont be waiting for what you have to give
Best Status of earth day 2017

Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. - C. S. Lewis
Best Status of earth day 2017

Says Man Was Put On This Earth To Suffer.... Woman Was Put On This Earth To Make Sure It Happens!! =]
Best Status of earth day 2017

Only one man who was born in the 1800's is still alive today. His death will mean, all people on Earth are from the 1900's and later.
Best Status of earth day 2017

I slaughtered a virgin cow on a stone slab this morning. Earth is still here. You're welcome.
Best Status of earth day 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts